• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items currently available will be kept in this top post. Items I sell will be moved into another section of this thread and printed in red. If you see it in red, it is sold, if it is black and at the top, it is for sale.

A note regarding shipping. If you an over seas collector and are interested in any of the knives I have available, please feel free to contact me, but be aware of the following:
  • You will pay the cost of shipping.
  • I will not falsely report the value of the item(s) on any customs forms.
  • Since insurance is not normally available to over seas addresses, I bear no responsibility for any item(s) being lost in transit. You take the risk of loss on yourself.
  • If I feel for any reason, that there is something not quite right, the deal is off. I have had a couple of instances where I wasn't sure if I was being taken or not.

1 Swamp Rat Battle Guard, black blade and cross guard with tan resiprene C handle, SR101 steel. New in the cardboard sleeve, there is some discoloration on the cutting edge. I thought it was stropping compund at first, but it doesn't rub off with WD40. If you like the feel of a big bowie, but want something super strong here it is. $230 gets it to your door shipped and insured CONUS.
174_7475.jpg

Putting these next ones up are tough. I had intended to keep them, but my CCs are aching and something has to go.

Custom Shop Active Duty direct from Blade 07. Satin finished with a nice thick set of dark stablized burled briar slabs and white liners. The briar would make for a nice companion blade for the pipe smoker. :D This is a very nice knife and I hope it finds a nice home with someone who will appreciate it. If this one caught your eye and you were waiting to see if one like it came up on the most recent ganza, you know there wasn't anything like it available. Don't miss out on it. $490shipped and insured direct to your door. I'd even eat the paypal fees on this one.
174_7467.jpg

Shot of the CS AD from the spine.
174_7469.jpg

Close up of the wood.
174_7468.jpg

Mint condition BATAC Special Edition direct from Blade 07. No sheath. OAL 11", blade length 5 5/16ths", .269" thick. Not many of these changing hands so grab this hunk of INFI Double cut bead blasted goodness! $525 shipped and insured CONUS, paypal fees included.

Mint condition Custom Shop BATAC. OAL 11", blade length 5 1/2", .270" thick. Hand shaped bird's eye maple slabs make this thick hunk of satin finished INFI feel super comfortable. This one is from Blade 07 and was going to be a keeper. I'll never use it and it just sits in my safe, someone make it their own today! $675 shipped and insured CONUS with paypal fees included.

176_7692.jpg

176_7689.jpg

176_7693.jpg

176_7691.jpg

Heavy Hearts were all black micarta scales/black coating to my knowledge.

Progunner..........you helped me before.........looking for a Busse Game Warden.

wade from New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back