Busse Handle Shapes What Do You Like?

Busse Handle Shapes What Do You Like?

• Total voters
Awesome idea and post, nydude!! You wouldn’t happen to have some spine shots of the handles to go along with those, would you? Would be even more helpful in forming a three dimensional vision of all the options.

Awesome idea and post, nydude!! You wouldn’t happen to have some spine shots of the handles to go along with those, would you? Would be even more helpful in forming a three dimensional vision of all the options.

Thanks ScoMa, I may be able to get some spine shots!!

Spine shoots

Tac (round butt)
hm2e7Ev.jpg

Special Forces (magnum)
3x90Yfc.jpg

Jack
V426ybH.jpg

Fusion (standard)
nanUhLE.jpg

Nano Fusion
zGeZXHO.jpg

Anniversary? (magnum)
QCA99x8.jpg

Gemini
oUaPL7s.jpg

Force
J4GYw5g.jpg

Excellent!! This has the potential to be just as useful to the community as the color combination vault. An organized collection of all grips from multiple angles would no doubt be helpful to many.

The last, missing piece would be a blade profile catalog. The ultimate trilogy. Busse 101, of you will. A visual guide to eliminate all guessing of whether or not you’ll like a new offering, or a trade you’ve been offered, or that grail you’re lusting after. You’ve got my gears turning over here....

results of this poll are no surprise- what is a surprise is just how many different ones there are. I don't have big hands and some of them are too thin or shallow for my liking and I wondered how the bear pawed guys do with them - but really, how do you beat the Fusion handle? I don't think you do. Then there's the res-c. I thought my HOGB8 was sweet? ... then we got the Regulator~ holy :poop: that's a handle man- Butt ugly maybe but after you swing it? feels incredible and it works.

Glad it's helpful. I'll grab a shot of Fusion magnum handle on my NMFSH which is really comfy.

As for res c, I was trying to do apples to apples. Also, I think there is a res c color and shape thread somewhere.

I would really like to see the thumb notch come back on the basic handle. Not sure if it was helpful, but thought it looked cool.

Glad it's helpful. I'll grab a shot of Fusion magnum handle on my NMFSH which is really comfy.

As for res c, I was trying to do apples to apples. Also, I think there is a res c color and shape thread somewhere.

I would really like to see the thumb notch come back on the basic handle. Not sure if it was helpful, but thought it looked cool.
Good points on the Res-c - there are several versions out there when I think about it and it is apples and oranges :thumbsup: I might go so far as to say that applies to a lesser degree between canvas/Linen/G10 and CS profiles. That can be for another day about texturing, smoothing and so forth. I've certainly developed some preferences that I wouldn't know about until down the road with some actual use.

Back