Busse in Glock Annual.

I think I have spotted an ergo handle in a pic that has been published in the latest Glock annual, but can't be certain. It is far too small for my tired eyes.

Can I scan that and post it here as long as I give full credit for the pic and article?

Thanks.

Terry Newton said:
I think I have spotted an ergo handle in a pic that has been published in the latest Glock annual, but can't be certain. It is far too small for my tired eyes.

Can I scan that and post it here as long as I give full credit for the pic and article?

Thanks.

Scan and post . . . scan and post!! :thumbup:

This is the best quality I can get of the pic. :rolleyes:

I have taken two scans and one photo.

I believe this is a black/black Steel Heart E carried in a horizontal position about midway up the chest rig, with the handle to the right.

This pic is found in the 2006 Glock Annual, and the article is titled Afghan Glock 17. It was written by Dan Bernoulli, and is an excellent article with excellent pics.

Please keep in mind I mean to take away no credit from the author, publication, or company by posting these pics.

If someone can get a better pic/scan than I it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

IMG_0575.jpg

GlockAnnualErgoHandleB.jpg

GlockAnnualErgoHandle.jpg

Doesn't look like an E-handle to me, but it is a fuzzy pic. Notice how it rises back up at the butt instead of gradually sloping off......and it looks a little narrow.

It looks like a "Flying" handle type, anyone know what I mean? I have a SH-E variant with a handle that isn't exactly standard Ergo, it sort of looks like my handle.

Progunner said:
It looks like a "Flying" handle type, anyone know what I mean? I have a SH-E variant with a handle that isn't exactly standard Ergo, it sort of looks like my handle.

Have you got a pic of that?

Ninth one from the left, middle row. Looking at that pic makes me sad, so many of those babies are gone, gone, gone.
site1019.JPG

Great pic Porkgunner! How many of those do you still have? Any updated pics of your current collection? :thumbup: :cool:

I have to disagree, Progunner.

In the magazine pic it looks to me like a standard Ergo.

If someone else has the chance take a look since I know more about Rats than Hogs. :)

It definitely looks like it has an ergo curve to it, but the image quality is making it difficult to be sure. Shadows and all distort it from here. Like I said, the local news stand carries it so I will have to check it out this week if I get the chance in between packing for Blade.

SNAFU said:
Great pic Porkgunner! How many of those do you still have? Any updated pics of your current collection? :thumbup: :cool:

No updates. I am almost decided on never doing another pic like that one again, except maybe for insurance purposes. :) I will restrict my pics to individual blades here and there, but probably never a family pic again.

what are you talking about.... that collection couldnt have cost more then 300, maybe 400 dollars. you could get a collection like that over night if you wanted to.

:D

SethMurdoc said:
what are you talking about.... that collection couldnt have cost more then 300, maybe 400 dollars. you could get a collection like that over night if you wanted to.

:D

Really, I got a lot of them for free just by looking at flea markets. :)

Progunner said:

If this is true I am going to be sick.....:barf: All I can say is that would not be the case around here - everyone is trying to become a millionaire by selling one old gun or a beat up fishing knife.

But if it is trure - then congradulations as well !! :thumbup:

Progunner said:
I have dreams that are like that, but, sadly, reality sets in when I wake up.. :grumpy:

Back