• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Major Collection Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take back ups on LNR MNR le, FSH le, GW le, CULTI le, SAR4 le, & SS le. (what the hell... worth a shot)

Sorry, Georgecat spoke for it first. Will put you down as back up

Thanks

Bloody hell..........:eek::eek:
That just about did my head in!!

I have responded to everybody (let me know if I missed you). I now have a spreadsheet with names and knives to help me keep track.

I know I need to get back to some of you with shipping costs and will do that ASAP. It is Saturday night here so unless I can work it out on the web tomorrow I will have to wait until Monday.

The knives will ship as soon as I receive payment.

Just two knives left
Custom Shop Boss Street Bone
Satin Jack Tac LE

LMAOO Giant, next time you've gotta sell these one per day, and avoid the feeding frenzy! I'm mildly upset that i only just missed that NMSFNO (I've wanted one for a while), but if illetrikflowz's offer falls through, my offer for seconds is STANDING, and I'd be able to send payment at any time. If he's got it though, congratz, and that goes for all you lucky hogs who scored in the Thanksgiving GiantGanza! :D

I'll take the two remaining knives :
Satin Jack Tac LE

I'll take the two remaining knives :
Satin Jack Tac LE

Who are you? The King of South Africa?? :D:D: Just joking mate....:thumbup:

The Satin Jack LE has been spoken for on another forum and the I am in discussions with someone else regarding the Custom Shop Boss Street. If the Boss street sale does not go ahead I will add it to your pile.

Cheers
Frank

LMAOO Giant, next time you've gotta sell these one per day, and avoid the feeding frenzy! I'm mildly upset that i only just missed that NMSFNO (I've wanted one for a while), but if illetrikflowz's offer falls through, my offer for seconds is STANDING, and I'd be able to send payment at any time. If he's got it though, congratz, and that goes for all you lucky hogs who scored in the Thanksgiving GiantGanza! :D

Hey bro, I am sorry that you missed out. Also sorry to all the other members that missed out. :eek:

I'll take the FBM LE + NMFBM LE + Jack Hammer + SAR 3 LE + SAR 4 Black + SAR 4 LE + SAR 6 LE + SAR 7 LE + SAR 8 LE + HG 55 LE + AK 47 + Cultelus + Game warden + Hog Muk LE .Total of 14 knives . Email to follow

PAYPAL sent for 13 knives . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back