Busse on Naked and Afraid XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stumbled across the knife in question I think on eBay this morning... a fake
If someone can screen shot and post the pic I think its it... PAKI STAN D2...

The spine is completely different. That is a Battle Mistress spine, the one on TV looks more like a Steel Heart spine. Maybe it was one of theirs but a steel heart knock off.

BTW it might be a good idea not to post ebay sale links, there may be a rule against it.

Here is the pic:

The spine is completely different. That is a Battle Mistress spine, the one on TV looks more like a Steel Heart spine. Maybe it was one of theirs but a steel heart knock off.

BTW it might be a good idea not to post ebay sale links, there may be a rule against it.

Here is the pic:

s-l1600.jpg
yes the spine is different. I can't find actual manufacturer of the knife and or how many of each is made. there is one other knock off being sold by this seller that is similar grind by the choir but otherwise very different. Id say theres possibility that at very least this company is the origin of the knife in question.

If a moderator needs to issue a warning or discipline for posting the ebay link thats fine. Not pleading, not guilty. In the context of this thread I think it was helpful. And identified the knife as likely a fake that was featured on the show. which is unfortunate if it is in fact the case.

If a moderator needs to issue a warning or discipline for posting the ebay link thats fine. Not pleading, not guilty. In the context of this thread I think it was helpful. And identified the knife as likely a fake that was featured on the show. which is unfortunate if it is in fact the case.

No Need for discipline.
Just don't do it again please.
We all know there are fakes out there and they do not need any help advertising
best just to report the fakes to e-bay whenever you can.
shutting this one down as it has run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back