Busse users thread

Took the day off to get new brakes and take care of a few things, one thing led to another and next thing you know I am in the middle of a vine reclamation project after mowing the yard. Got some more work to do, and I had to stop myself as I could have gone all day with the M9LE, and I would not get to other things need doing!!!

I think I still have a wasp stinger in my back, too!

The non-knife pic is a random, yet extremely gratuitous, smoked gouda cheese grilled cheese in between 2 pancakes and it needed some bacon...

The last pic is slicing through a receipt with no ceramic or strop...granted I was not doing anything dense, although i hit dirt, which is sandy and has gravel throughout, although I did not hear any abrasive strikes...it is still impressive in my book and this is after wailing away on a waterlogged dried out 2*6 a few weeks ago with only ceramic and strop after...

LlXa4TBl.jpg

R3R90a9l.jpg

i0sZXzHl.jpg

xgYAKzDl.jpg

7X1ZPccl.jpg

AyuUzl5l.jpg

OlLvYJSl.jpg

Last edited:
C5A7DDB8-7EF0-49AC-A981-08115302110D.jpeg

I’m not even sure this counts as a user yet. This and a bunch of paper cutting is all the action I’ve had with this “grail” .. until I can get a week off to go camp.

That Sarsquatch has one of the BEST convex edges ive ever seen! It’s like a scalpel after 10 min of light stropping.

Thank you @xxwarderxx !

Robdude, that picture singlehandedly made me want a CS WTF after all this time of thinking I had no interest in one. That's a beast of a knife. In a setting I'm envious of. Great picture, man :cool:

Robdude, that picture singlehandedly made me want a CS WTF after all this time of thinking I had no interest in one. That's a beast of a knife. In a setting I'm envious of. Great picture, man :cool:
Well I'll tell ya.. there was a point i thought it had an almost cartoon size to it.. but when my axe took a dirt nap on day 1 of my campout.. i grabbed some of my blades. my ffbm did great as it's a hell of a knife. But that CS WTF was in a league of it's own up there. Its carrying around a large splitting maul more than a knife. That weight just doesnt wanna stop once its moving. I really fell in love with this blade on that trip.

Took out a few more small trees growing next to my deck earlier today. Not a lot, but still good fun.

The BP continues to shine. Not a ton of talk about it, but it has sat at or near the top of the list of my favorites users since I got it.

do27tf.jpg

Took out a few more small trees growing next to my deck earlier today. Not a lot, but still good fun.

The BP continues to shine. Not a ton of talk about it, but it has sat at or near the top of the list of my favorites users since I got it.

do27tf.jpg
Fully agree the handle makes for a extremely secure grip and powerful swing. I have mine mounted on my backpack for bushwacking as well as self defense.20170902_161547-1134x2016.jpg

Back