Busse with Teeth.... (pic heavy)

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
A few weeks ago there was a thread that covered Busse knives that had teeth. Rather than bring up an old thread I thought I'd just start a new one with a few pics of my Serrated Busses. Toothed Busses are not the norm and I'm happy I have been able to get a few when they were available.
Trickster Mojo
TeethTrickster.jpg

Fully Serrated Terror Monkey BM
TeethTMBM.jpg

Tanker A and SJ Variant
TeethTankerAandSJVariant.jpg

Jungle Assault BM Variants
TeethSHBMs.jpg

Holy Terror
TeethHT.jpg

Force One Variant
TeethForceOne.jpg

Steel Heart Variant and Flying Tiger
teethflyingtigerandshvariant.jpg

Arctic BM and Red Cross Variant
TeethArcticBMandRedCross.jpg

Argonne Assault Variant
TeethAA.jpg

Eric, that TAN/TAN Tanker A sure looks like it wants to come join the Indiana Tan Clan. I think it would be best for all the blades if you shipped it this way to join it's family members.:thumbup:

Great pix, Bro.

Garett
That Trickster is a beauty, if only it were a Mister and not a Trickster ;) (sans blade catch)

Chuck,
The Tanker has specifically stated it does not want to be a Hoosier ;) It also likes the climate here in KY much better

:D:D

So where are you keeping the good stuff? :D

:eek: Those are some sweet blades you guys have got there!:cool:

Thanks for sharing:thumbup:
Helle

Oxygen, OXYGEN over here!!! :eek:**gasp**:eek: Damned if those don't TAKE my BREATH away!!!:thumbup::thumbup: THANXX for the great PIX!!! Sssssssssuhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
Jaxx:D

Eric,
Beautifull knives. If that Argonne Assault Variant ever decides it wants to leave Kentucky keep me in mind.

I'm just trying to keep up with Jaxx, and Mulder, and HotRodKelley, and Morimotom, and Raden, and Progunner, and the Ducci brothers and Cobalt and...... ;)

:D:D

I don't think that you have to worry about keeping up when you're 3 laps ahead of the rest of the field.
You can probably coast for a while and we'll still never catch up but it sure is fun trying. :thumbup:
Now send that "Red Cross Variant" to me for inspection, I think it might be fake.

dave

Back