• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Busse with Teeth.... (pic heavy)

I'm just trying to keep up with Jaxx, and Mulder, and HotRodKelley, and Morimotom, and Raden, and Progunner, and the Ducci brothers and Cobalt and...... ;)

:D:D

Now you're just being cruel!

Don't you people know that there are children all over the world who go to bed every night without any INFI:eek: :mad: :thumbdn: ;)

And this one just doesn't fit well in your collection either, Porkerson. It's ready to cross the Big Muddy and come live in the Gateway City. :p

ST56comparison.jpg

And this one just doesn't fit well in your collection either, Porkerson. It's ready to cross the Big Muddy and come live in the Gateway City. :p

ST56comparison.jpg

I appreciate the sacrifice you'd be making to take that off of my hands but it fits well into my SH Variant collection ;)

And to think I thought my FNMOASH's and NMOASH's were impressive.:o I think you need to sell some of those to me. They are really ugly with all those TEETH!!:D What do you think?:)

Stabber and HotRod,
Thank you for the for the compliments and the offers to buy ;) I think I'll keep them around for a while, afterall living in Kentucky I need all the teeth I can get ;)

Eric, are you sure that Tanker A wouldn't like to join the Hoosier family?
MVC-002F.jpg

Wow, that MOJO is incredible!

The jungle assaults are really sweet too. Nice knives Eric!

Back