Busse with Teeth.... (pic heavy)

I'm just trying to keep up with Jaxx, and Mulder, and HotRodKelley, and Morimotom, and Raden, and Progunner, and the Ducci brothers and Cobalt and...... ;)

:D:D

Now you're just being cruel!

Don't you people know that there are children all over the world who go to bed every night without any INFI:eek: :mad: :thumbdn: ;)

And this one just doesn't fit well in your collection either, Porkerson. It's ready to cross the Big Muddy and come live in the Gateway City. :p

ST56comparison.jpg

And this one just doesn't fit well in your collection either, Porkerson. It's ready to cross the Big Muddy and come live in the Gateway City. :p

ST56comparison.jpg

I appreciate the sacrifice you'd be making to take that off of my hands but it fits well into my SH Variant collection ;)

And to think I thought my FNMOASH's and NMOASH's were impressive.:eek: I think you need to sell some of those to me. They are really ugly with all those TEETH!!:D What do you think?:)

Stabber and HotRod,
Thank you for the for the compliments and the offers to buy ;) I think I'll keep them around for a while, afterall living in Kentucky I need all the teeth I can get ;)

Eric, are you sure that Tanker A wouldn't like to join the Hoosier family?
MVC-002F.jpg

Wow, that MOJO is incredible!

The jungle assaults are really sweet too. Nice knives Eric!

Back