Bussekin & Friends + Epic Fail

my god my left nut just fell off!! i haven't even got my first busse yet still waiting for it to ship my goodness cant wait...Nice collection i think thats like 50 grand in knives

my god my left nut just fell off!! i haven't even got my first busse yet still waiting for it to ship my goodness cant wait...Nice collection i think thats like 50 grand in knives
not one TEAM GEMINI THOUGH :(

In Feb 2009 I walked into Grindstone Cutlery in Ft. Wayne, IN and bought my first Busse and then found Bladeforums.

And so it started.

Within just over a year I had this:

Thank God you didn't get yourself into hookers and heroin.

my goodness Tim, this is the first time I actually scrolled through all of those and I knew you had a lot but I didn't now you had A WHOLE LOT...HUGENESS!! That was fun....

While drooling over these (again) I bookmarked the page for future drooling and got the "this address is already bookmarked". Dude we will keep coming back to this and we appreciate you talking and sharing your collection with us.

I keep coming back to this thread to look at size comparisons etc. It's incredible. Ridiculous amount of knives lol I wish I had them all!!

Nice collection, I think I'll look to this thread for inspiration when I need it! Beauties, congrats!

I splooged. Fail.

I thought I had a problem with multiple thousands of dollars wrapped up in knives...you have a small retirement fund sitting there. Nice collection!

In the December 2011 re-post, however, I didn't see any of your Gransfors axes. You didn't get rid of them did you?!

Are you kidding? It looks like the official knife collectors guide. Quite simply, amazing!

Back