Bussekin & Friends + Epic Fail

??

Alive and well, not checking in much, traveling so not much time to update pics, hanging out in Santa Barbara - home tomorrow.

"your dead to me" is often used as an over the top (and therefore sarcastic/comical) indication of jealousy. It's not really meant to be serious or disheartening, rather something like 'your collection is so awesome I must block it from my brain to avoid the implosion'

So.....what's your home address?? Haha, jk. Very nice work. Beautiful collection. You should sell me one of those CABS duplicates

I am glad this thread came back to the top because I must have missed it the first time! This is too good to miss! HOLY KNIFE COLLECTION!!!

IMO this thread should be a sticky for reference. His side by side shots really opened up my eyes to a lot of different models.

For example; the shots of his basic choppers just helped me decide that I want a choil-less B LE 10 instead of with choil.

"your dead to me" is often used as an over the top (and therefore sarcastic/comical) indication of jealousy. It's not really meant to be serious or disheartening, rather something like 'your collection is so awesome I must block it from my brain to avoid the implosion'

Yes it is pure jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One fellow read my posts on addiction and he was nearly brought to tears. He had no money left in the bank, two maxed out credit cards and a wife on the run. This stuff (blade stuff) is worse than whiskey and MUCH more costly. He got started years ago...now he's in a pickle.

stumbled across this incredible collection, thats overloading my brain with blades!

just had to say "WOW" and give it a bump for others to see it.

i added this thread to my "favorites" to cme back to. all those pics are incredible! wow!

I moved this to post #2 where it is more useful as a size reference next to the 2010 collection.

Last edited:
All of I've got to say is ..... WOW! What a collection!! :eek::eek::eek:

Way to go bro!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That's a whole lot of fail ;)

And a whole lot of sweet knives :thumbup:

Back