• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

busses for sale, users and new

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, you get his orange for 250.00, he gets my red for 290.00. i believe he is trying to complete a set.

Ok.. I can't stand in the way of a man trying to complete a set so let John the Texan have it. I'll discuss with him offline for the orange. Enjoy John,

I know I'm not supposed to, but I have to:

I'm the former owner of the Shadow 3 and rig. The best you'll find for a Shadow three with the original setup (nice leather sheath) is $175 shipped brand new. Not only do you get the original unused setup, but you also get an auriga sheath from Piter M. HE DOESN'T EVEN TAKE ORDERS ANYMORE!! It's a SWEET RIG! Even when you COULD order one of his sheaths, this particular sheath was $125 shipped to the states! At the cheapest, you could get this setup for $300 this is a STEAL at $230 paypal'd. Mark's only getting about $220 for this knife!!! I'm VERY SURPRISED it's still here. Such a great setup for an incredible deal!! It's only $25 more than the knife costs retail...but you get an incredible kydex rig to boot! If paid retail this would run you $330!

Okay, here's a question so I don't get in trouble or close this thread:Mark, is the Benchmade 970 the serrated or non serrated blade?

Thanks,

-Paul

9. kershaw leek w/ box, zdp189, rec'd in trade, appears unused: 110.00 --> 90.00

Is this the model with a frame-lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back