• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CAD Drawing Service Starting at $15.00 USD

I will convert your image to a CAD file for use by CNC machines. For the basic $15.00 you get a 100% scale PDF, and the DXF file. The DXF is the format you need to get blanks cut with CNC waterjet.

How it works:
You send me your hand drawn sketch with a reference dimension. I draw the 2D profile and return it to you for approval. At this point you may accept it or request additional edits. This first round of edits is included in the $15.00 base fee. If there are edits then I will make them and send the drawing to you for approval again. If you approve it then we settle up on payment and I send the completed files. If you still need to have the profile edited then each addition edit session is $5.00. This service would cost $75.00 - $120.00 per blank profile at some popular blank cutting shops.

I have drawn for many makers doing knife profiles as well as tooling design drawings. You will be completely satisfied guaranteed. Best method to contact me is via the contact page at Belnap Custom Knives

Back