• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Calling all custom scale makers!

PinkmagicK

Gold Member
Hey guys, I have a JG Scout that i'd like to try and get a custom scale made for. I recently posted it for sale for the sole reason of not being in love with the red G10 on the stock scale, but I decided I really would rather not have to sell it. Here's some pictures of the knife: https://imgur.com/a/2iTqLzV

I'd love to try and get an aftermarket one made as close to the original profile and quality as possible, but don't know who would be able to. I tried Sheapardcc but he's no longer doing custom one offs.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who possibly could? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hello, I can make custom scales, were you looking to just have a new liner made or a liner and scale? If you just want a new liner it would be $20 plus materials and shipping, if it’s the liner and scale it would be $45 plus material and shipping. If you are interested just send me a reply here and we can work out the details or feel free to send me a message directly, my business number is 808-292-9089. Thank you for your time. Josh

Back