Caly 3.5.....HUGE disappointment!!!!!!!

Nullity

Thanks for the reply. This is my first post in a LONG time. Actually, first thread read in a year and a half and it is "interesting". I just got my first Spyderco yesterday....a Tuff (I bought my father in law an original Manix a few years ago, but never owned any myself) so pardon my ignorance on Spyderco warranty / repairs. I would much rather disassemble a knife rather than pay more money to ship a knife AND be without it for an unknown period of time for something as simple as a take down and cleaning.

Like anything of quality, regular maintenance is always going to give you the best results. A little soap, water and lube goes a long way. 9 years of using and loving spydercos and not a single dissemble here. Then again, no one gets too much pocket time these days (not a singe queen)
: )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352295234.744435.jpg

You forgot the compressed air @ ~100psi or so. :smile:

Like anything of quality, regular maintenance is always going to give you the best results. A little soap, water and lube goes a long way. 9 years of using and loving spydercos and not a single dissemble here. Then again, no one gets too much pocket time these days (not a singe queen)
: )

View attachment 311296

One day Eric. I want to see a picture of your entire collection......everything.

Back