Camillus and Schrade of Old Given Short Shrift Now-A-Days

Just had been looking at these knives and wanting a thread about them. Thanks for the thread. Been thinking about getting a mint Uncle Henry senior stockman off eBay but dunno if I wanna pay $70 for one. Only ones I have is the whole Skoal Schrade collection that my dad saved lids for years ago lol

Thanks for reading
-Dylan

Last edited:
Since you said you only wanted the "branded" knives, this is all I can offer:( I have several Camillus but they are all Remington knives.

IMG_2318.jpg

I appreciate that Camillus and Schrade made knives for other companies and I have some of them and bet your Remingtons are really nice but I wanted this thread to be about the Camillus and
Schrade branded knives. Thanks for posting your Schrades.

Real nice 33OT there, mine must've left the factory on a bad Friday or something but I live with it's flaws because it's sentimental and they don't keep it from cutting stuff.
I wish it didn't have it's flaws and I can't forget about them though, so I'll definitely pick one up I find at a yardsale or something.

Last edited:
Modoc ED Modoc ED
Great idea for a thread, Ed!

Just discovered a Camillus Cutlery museum in a knife shop down in the village of Camillus. Since it’s about 5 minutes from my house, I have a feeling I’m going to be spending a lot of time (and money) there.

I hadn't heard about this shop yet. It's 20 minutes from my home. Thanks for the heads up!

Back