• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camp knife, price drop

Phillip Patton

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Steel: O1, forged. Flat ground, with a tapered tang. 400 grit handrubbed finish, under a mustard etch finish.

Hardness: 59 RC

Blade length: 7-5/8"

Total length: 13"

Blade thickness: about 9/32" at the thickest point.

Handle material: green canvas micarta with red liners.

Fittings: stainless bolts and thong tube.

Price:

I can take paypal, check, or MO. Please send paypal to 2000pjp at gmail dot com
If using a check, allow 10 business days for it to clear before shipment. Please make sure knife is still available before sending payment. :)

Sheath is black leather welt type. I'm also throwing in for free a pouch type that I made for it, but wasn't real happy with.

081221-3.JPG

081221-1.JPG

081221-2.JPG

081221-4.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Phillip,

I received the knife today, and it is - just - perfect! I really liked the mustard etch, it adds a lot of interest to the look. The overall shape
is beautiful, excellent symmetry, superb edge, and overall flawless execution. I have only ever seen pictures of your work, and couldn't be
more impressed now that I see an actual sample. Kudos to you , sir.

Also, nice job on the packaging, and I appreciate the quick turn-around.

Thanks,
Chris Wellheuser

Hi Phillip,

I received the knife today, and it is - just - perfect! I really liked the mustard etch, it adds a lot of interest to the look. The overall shape
is beautiful, excellent symmetry, superb edge, and overall flawless execution. I have only ever seen pictures of your work, and couldn't be
more impressed now that I see an actual sample. Kudos to you , sir.

Also, nice job on the packaging, and I appreciate the quick turn-around.

Thanks,
Chris Wellheuser

Thanks, Chris, for the kind words! I'm glad you like it. :)

Back