• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camp knife

Here's a camp knife I recently finished. The blade is forged from 1065 bar stock, 7.25" blade, the handle is English walnut, fittings are 416 ss, oal ~12". The blade has a scotch bright satin finish. The knife has a strong hardening line, I can bring it out if you'd like. The knife cuts and slices very well and will handle some light chopping (it isn't big enough to do any serious chopping).

Price is $250 plus shipping and insurance.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Mbuswellroberts@yahoo.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Matt

It begs to be said............that's one FINE looking camp knife. Crisp edges, clean design and what looks like a perfect fit and finish.

I'm surprised it's still here.

LongRifle said:
Here's a camp knife I recently finished. The blade is forged from 1065 bar stock, 7.25" blade, the handle is English walnut, fittings are 416 ss, oal ~12". The blade has a scotch bright satin finish. The knife has a strong hardening line, I can bring it out if you'd like. The knife cuts and slices very well and will handle some light chopping (it isn't big enough to do any serious chopping).

Price is $250 plus shipping and insurance.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Mbuswellroberts@yahoo.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Matt

Yep, Matt's blades are beautiful works.

Don't neglect lookin at the sheath!!
I have Matt's drop point Hunter and it's a beaut.
Tom

I wish it would sell too.I'm starting to get that twitch again. :)

Gene you have a point there but I think I'm going to give my wife your phone #. :D

Out of all the knives you see on the net, very few make you stop dead in your tracks.

That one did.

Gorgeous...

Larry

Thank you very much for the compliments guys.

Tom, I'm glad you're still using the hunter. I love it when customers use their knives.

Matt

Beautiful work Matt. Great lines, beautiful fit and finish. Looks like a real pleasure to use.
Ed

Back