• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camp Mistress Bowie and Farm Hand EDC

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Camp Mistress Bowie in 1/4in 5160 with natural canvas Micarta scales. 22oz of shear delight! This one is 16in overall with an 11in blade(tip to handle). The blade is high saber ground with fullers on both sides. The blade is cold blued and carries easily in the Boltaron sheath. My price is $475 shipped in the US.

EDC Farm Hand Bowie in .200 thick 5160 with textured black G10 scales. The his little Bowie weighs in at 8oz. It is 7 7/8in overall with a 4 1/8in blade(tip to handle). The saber ground blade has been cold blued. Black Boltaron sheath holds it till you need it. My price on this one is $225***sold*** shipped in the US.

Last edited:
Bill, I ll take the farm hand bowie as is, but also ask if you would consider giving him a Lil hulk makeover ?
Either way, I lll take him.
Please send me paypal info and let me know what you think about putting hulk pants on him, lol, just loved the last one so much:):)
And glow in the dark hulk pants would supercharge my inner child,, if that is optional:)

Back