Camp Nessie - let's seem them!

As the title says - let's see your Camp Nessie's! I managed to score the Camp Muk from Friday's sale thread and it happened to be the exactly handle configuration I was hoping for. It's going to be my father's day gift so I'll have to wait a little bit to open it when it arrives.

So to help pass the time, lets see your Camp Nessie's! Users, safe queens, it doesn't matter - post 'em if you got 'em.

:thumbup:

My Camp Nessmuk is one of my favorite Fiddlebacks. The Terracotta burlap has great texture and the taper and balance on this one is outstanding. Makes a nice 'odd' pair with the Runt too! Both 5/32" TT...

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I love my Camp Muk. This one is 3/16 TT.

2ebd246d45221b19e302ecdeffd2c65f.jpg

a2be8f01052d55d8fc11138de2910c6b.jpg

Last edited:
One I had on loan from a friend. I thinned down the edge when it was here. 5/32" A2 bolstered sapphire shadetree nessie!

lYc3L37.jpg

yeJPqO7.jpg

That is one of my favorite Fiddlebacks, ever. :thumbup:

I would agree, it's one of my favorites as well. The OD green bolster paired up with that stick of ironwood is outstanding.

But there are a lot of good knives showing up in this thread!

That is one of my favorite Fiddlebacks, ever. :thumbup:

I would agree, it's one of my favorites as well. The OD green bolster paired up with that stick of ironwood is outstanding.

But there are a lot of good knives showing up in this thread!

Thanks, it's definitely some of the nicest ironwood I've seen. Those guys at the Forge really know what they're doing!

Thanks, it's definitely some of the nicest ironwood I've seen. Those guys at the Forge really know what they're doing!

That ironwood is really spectacular and different from a lot of other ironwood I have seen. That is a really spectacular knife.

Sorry for the crappy pic. I'll upload some later when I have time.

image_zpsnlqvnjkk.jpeg

Two W.A. Surls Kodiacks in there and one guard-less :)

What a great set. How do you think Andy's and Allen's designs compare?

Last edited:
Back