Can I get some UF2 pictures?

Why the hell aren’t there more pics in this thread? I couldn’t open this thing fast enough and was not disappointed one bit. This knife is an excellent work of art.

Thank you both Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist , @Jo the Machinist and everyone else at CPK! @cpirtle, great job on the sheaths, I love the larger maker mark on these.

GoRpkXn.jpg

8NSX5r3.jpg

hvO9WPN.jpg
Ironwood? Beauty man!

BIG MONEY "JO WHAT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE UF2 I CAN GET" EDITION!

Satin full dagger grind, desert ironwood and turned fasteners with Pirtle leather.

Don't get me wrong, the UF has a good handle, but the UF2 fills out my hand juuuuust a little better. Should have requested a Mummert clip or requested a lower mount on the Ulticlip though.

Satin full dagger grind, desert ironwood and turned fasteners with Pirtle leather.

Don't get me wrong, the UF has a good handle, but the UF2 fills out my hand juuuuust a little better. Should have requested a Mummert clip or requested a lower mount on the Ulticlip though.
Now we're talking!
:checks email:
Beautiful combo man!

Beautiful!! Congrats. You just nipped me by the turned fasteners . . . should have added that.

Anyway, since yours shipped almost a week ago, I'm thinking that mine can't be that far away now. I hope?

Beautiful!! Congrats. You just nipped me by the turned fasteners . . . should have added that.

Anyway, since yours shipped almost a week ago, I'm thinking that mine can't be that far away now. I hope?
That's the most CPK Fan thing ever... every time someone posts a new preorder knife, we have to go and see where they were on the list compared to us!
Those are the darkest AZ-DIW scales which I've ever seen! Sure that they aren't Af-BW? Maybe it's just the lighting, pics at night and indoors? A truly gorgeous CPK-DEF2 in any light.
I am 99% sure it's DIW, but yeah, the lighting wasn't as bright. From the color and grain I think DIW for sure, too much figuring for African blackwood I think, plus I asked Jo for desert ironwood. They are pretty well matched and are very dark but between the reflectivity of the buffed wood, the grip texturing, and the poor light it was hard to get the color.

Back