• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Can't take it with you mega sale (Spyderco, ZT, BM etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
525-81 Gold Class was used and sent in to have the steel re-etched. Edge is perfect $400

I WILL TAKE IT

Hi there, I hope you are doing ok and that you are able to find some peace and happiness with the travel you speak of :) I would love to take the Kershaw Skyline Damascus.

All the best. I hope you get the funds to enjoy some unique experiences. And, that your medical condition improves.

All the Best with your health problems Dan.
Also, thank you for your service to our country, it's appreciated.
Good luck selling everything and have a blast in your travels.
Stay safe.

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I hope you get to enjoy your travel.

I'll take the Lionsteel SR-1 G.

Send me a PM when you get a chance, your PM box is full.

If Destine doesn't take all the dog tags, I'd like the C.F.
I'll be praying for you brother.

I'll take the 0566 Black G-10. my pay pal email is mbkryan at gmail dot com. Very sorry to hear things are not well. I wish you the best. I will PM.
-Ryan

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I just woke up. Seizure meds cause insomnia (why I was up until 4am) so when I can sleep I seize (no pun intended) that motha! I'm working on getting everyone replied to, I appreciate your patience :)

Paypal sent for the new zdp189 Delica. Thanks again Dan and all the best wishes in fixing your medical issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back