• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carbide Straightening hammers

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
B6D25ECC-BFAE-447C-86FA-F651E093CDD2.jpeg
Hello everyone, we got such a good response on the last thread for these carbide hammers so I’ve got a new batch made, I have 10 available and will be shipping any ordered by Friday. I’m ordering more carbide so if you miss out on one of these don’t worry I’ll make more very soon. They are $80 and ship free in the US. Here is a link to my PayPal, once you’ve made a payment make sure to put a comment below so we can keep track of how many are left. These are a wonderful tool for straightening warps in hardened blades, I use mine regularly for high hardness blades and steels like nitro-v or aebl, we have had good feedback that they work well even on difficult high alloy steels like magnacut ect.

All the hammers currently paid for have been shipped and should arrive in just a few days, I have 4 left unclaimed

Very nice, thank you Joshua!

Back