• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carbon Fiber Fillet - SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello Folks , I have this new fillet knife in carbon fiber to offer up for sale , hope it is well received .
This has a full height flat grind from 1/8" A-2 Tool Steel making it a nice slicer , with a heat treat to HRC 61-62 with the sub-zero quench . Finished with a fine scotch-brite belt for a satin finish . It is 10" overall in length with a 5-1/4" blade at 1" wide . Also has a small sharpening choil .

NOW SOLD , thank you all .

Handled in some really nice carbon fiber with neon green liners , a center brass Corby bolt and 2 brass pins . The sheath is right hand carry .
$175.00 + $12.00 for shipping in the USA ,for international shipping cost please write me . Pay-pal , postal m/o or check held to clear . My PP is sandlot@charter.net .
Thanks for looking .
IMG_5649.JPG IMG_5652.JPG IMG_5655.JPG IMG_5661.JPG IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5665.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice knife Jack, carbon fiber and green is good combination.

Very Nice Jack! that one will work for sure,looks like it would be comfortable and grippy in the hand.

general size of knife

10" overall in length with a 5-1/4" blade at 1'" wide .

Thank you so very much baylea for pointing out what I spaced listing , it has now been corrected and added . Thank you again sir .

Back