Carbon Fiber Mnandi

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read there were approx 9 CF Mnandi knives sold at the actual Blade HQ store. Has any of those folks put up pics or thoughts of the knife? Also, has anyone received their CF Mnandi yet from Blade HQ? Mine will be delivered tomorrow, can't wait!

I headed over to BladeHQ on Saturday and picked up one for a guy who couldn't be online to try and get one. Upside is he's got a signed box...

rHG4oHH.jpg

k1ipwBw.jpg

IPcZgBG.jpg

There wasn't even a single one posted in Anticipation Thread! :eek:
Hey LW, I know, I can't find anyone even mentioning the CF Mnandi on this forum or the FB Fanpage. I will have mine tomorrow and will post pics. Hope all is well!

Hey LW, I know, I can't find anyone even mentioning the CF Mnandi on this forum or the FB Fanpage. I will have mine tomorrow and will post pics. Hope all is well!

They about broke Fanpage on Saturday during the release! :eek:

Mine has arrived at my local PO for sorting. Should be here in a couple of hours. Very excited to check it out.

Mine came in quickly from BHQ which is the norm for them.
I really like the knife and love the CF inlay on this one. The action is flawless like all the other Mnandi's I have or have let go. Inlays are set perfectly, they look like they grew out of the Titanium. The detent is just right and the blade clicks nicely in place when closed.

It looks great next to my large cf 21 Insingo, though the CF appears slightly different I'm sure it's from the pocket wear on the Insingo.

I'm still on the fence about keeping it though, I still haven't grown used to the new nail nick. I prefer the tri-tone look of the older style with the polished grind, stonewashed flat, and blasted nail nick.
I'm going to admire it for a while and decide later since I've been dreaming of the CF inlay on a Mnandi for many years.
I think I'm going to have to make up my mind soon though, I enjoy carrying a Mnandi around occasionally and this one is begging to be used.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I guess I should ask my fellow enablers here at the CRK section of the forum what I should do

I wonder what their answer would be

Last edited:
Right!

It seems unusual in the CRK section to see this activity at such large price hikes.
We've all bought the next great thing and have occasionally moved one on for any number of reasons, so, who am I to judge. It just used to seem like a few bucks to cover shipping and the occasional small price hike if you stumbled into a desirable model was fair, but now it's like we're moving the the hottest blade of the month thats no longer being produced in the Busse knife section.

Don't bash me guys, I own those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back