Carbon Fiber Mnandi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited for this knife. I've been wanting a carbon fiber mnandi for what seems like forever. Missed out on the first wave. No way I'm going to spend 60$ to 80$ over retail and buy one in the for sale section. I'll wait until bladehq has em back in stock for $400 and pick one up then.
All the lucky owners please keep posting up pictures so I can live vicariously through your photos.

-Greg

I'm really excited for this knife. I've been wanting a carbon fiber mnandi for what seems like forever. Missed out on the first wave. No way I'm going to spend 60$ to 80$ over retail and buy one in the for sale section. I'll wait until bladehq has em back in stock for $400 and pick one up then.
All the lucky owners please keep posting up pictures so I can live vicariously through your photos.

-Greg

Smart move. They will be back in stock.

Ill admit though, I just got my carbon mnandi the other day and love it! Light weight and don't even notice it's clipped to my pocket!!

I paid about $485, which I did not care to do, but it had my father's birthdate, so that made it all ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back