Carbon Fiber Mnandi

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by hodo615, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmarthur

gmarthur

Mar 5, 2007
    I'm really excited for this knife. I've been wanting a carbon fiber mnandi for what seems like forever. Missed out on the first wave. No way I'm going to spend 60$ to 80$ over retail and buy one in the for sale section. I'll wait until bladehq has em back in stock for $400 and pick one up then.
    All the lucky owners please keep posting up pictures so I can live vicariously through your photos.

-Greg

Lone_Wolfe likes this.
  2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Smart move. They will be back in stock.

3. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    I was kind of offended that within a day or two they were $485 on the exchange and now one for a deal @ $460

4. There was one on the bay that the person wanted $700!!! I can't find the add anymore so I hope no one actually bought it

5. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    A good reason not to buy on eBay

Switchblade_renegade likes this.
  6. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    I did see that too. Nuts!

Switchblade_renegade likes this.
  7. Ill admit though, I just got my carbon mnandi the other day and love it! Light weight and don't even notice it's clipped to my pocket!!

8. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY

Feb 24, 2009
    I paid about $485, which I did not care to do, but it had my father's birthdate, so that made it all ok.

9. Xmas present for him or just a lil something for yourself? Either way it's a great knife! Little in the pricey side but it'll last forever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.