Carbon Steel vs. Stainless

I have been listening to some of you guys who miss the old days when blades were carbon steel, handles were real bone and Schrade made them that way. I decided I would give you a chance to have your wishes come true. I took a trapper, muskrat, and stockman from my collection. Tang marked Schrade Walden NY USA ( 1946-1972 ). These are unused new old stock. These are jigged bone handles with carbon steel blades. Just like going back in time. I put them on ebay the numbers are #1023731546-Muskrat, #1023738839-trapper #1023745094-stockman. Or you can look them up under Schrade or Walden.(on ebay) Here is a chance for those who have been complaining, to have just what they want brand new and 30 to 50 years old at the same time. The opening bids are under 50 dollars which is not much more than a staglon stainless modern Schrade of the same style. I am attaching pictures which do not do the beautiful jigged bone handles justice. Rich
View
View
View

I did not realize my mistake at the time of listing, I have amended the listing ( making it international. ) It took me a moment to understand why you said you could not bid on them. Once again my apology for my oversight. I thankyou for your interest. Rich

Back