Carothers and Guns

2-jpg.740857

The term 'sharpened swedge' seems such an inelegant description for what I'm looking at in this picture. Very, very nice sir.

Awesome set Tom! :thumbsup::)
Thanks Gus, I have my eyes set on one of those Ruger's (GP 100) you have next! I have several AR's but don't think now is the right time to post them! Will post the Benelli M2 and Ruger Scout tomorrow Weather Permitting:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Gus, I have my eyes set on one of those Ruger's (GP 100) you have next! I have several AR's but don't think now is the right time to post them! Will post the Benelli M2 and Ruger Scout tomorrow Weather Permitting:thumbsup:

Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

I made the mistake of taking a gal seriously years ago when she said "It's the guns or me". Sold my Kimber Custom II, a Benelli M3, LWRC AR-15, USP-40 and .357 SIG, all at a huge loss. We split up anyways, wish I still had those beauties though.

We call it safety checks but yes, I safety check them for the sake of taking photos and general fondling.

What the hell?!? No, danger check is to make sure it's loaded!! If someone is relying on the gun to be empty/unloaded to be safe, they shouldn't have a gun!

Only time my guns are empty is when they have to be because of nanny state laws or when I give them to someone else.

I made the mistake of taking a gal seriously years ago when she said "It's the guns or me". Sold my Kimber Custom II, a Benelli M3, LWRC AR-15, USP-40 and .357 SIG, all at a huge loss. We split up anyways, wish I still had those beauties though.

Here's another mistake you make rook! You always, Always, ALWAYS take a photo of the UF with the maker's mark facing YOU!

Kids these days :rolleyes:

What the hell?!? No, danger check is to make sure it's loaded!! If someone is relying on the gun to be empty/unloaded to be safe, they shouldn't have a gun!

Only time my guns are empty is when they have to be because of nanny state laws or when I give them to someone else.

I'm a knife guy ;)

But what happens is you see a thread like this, go off to research something that piqued your interest, and next thing you show up after being AWOL to sell a bunch of knives to buy new guns!

Nah, not as long as I live in Cali. Not worth the hassle. Maybe a big arse revolver in the next few month because they're so much fun to shoot :)

Back