1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Carothers HDMC *relist & final price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Fullflat, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Greetings chopper shoppers,

Unused CPK HDMC wearing ebonite scales and matte Ti fasteners. I removed it from the kydex, threw a lanyard on it, toted it around for a couple hours to see how it felt, snapped pics, and put it away. Absolutely no use whatsoever. I love this beast! A couple custom pieces I ordered a long time ago were just completed, and I’m gona get dead at the hand of my wife if I don’t pare down this pile of blades. Ships via USPS priority CONUS with insurance for the full amount of your purchase. I very much want to put this brute to work, so pricing it to move quick, before I give in to temptation.
    ***final price drop to $525 G&S shipped and insured via USPS priority CONUS

As always, please feel free to PM any questions or requests. I can take more pics on request, but it’s an unused HDMC in ebonite with matte Ti fasteners, so that’s about how it looks. Thanks for your time BF, and have an epic week.

4F8588A5-6291-4E80-8131-2F28DC22E51E.jpeg 20189707-24DC-44BF-8146-6D0AB5DD6C89.jpeg 8AD080B9-822C-4779-BEB9-BA5A0DAD8B47.jpeg

2. EurAzn12

EurAzn12 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 9, 2016
    Fullflat likes this.
  3. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Yes it is. Thanks for your inquiry! Email sent

woodysone likes this.