• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers Utility Field Knife (FK2), lots of extras (scales, sheath adapter)

m.and

Gold Member
It pains me to do this, but I am listing my Carothers UPK/FK2 for sale. The knife is unused with the factory edge. It comes with buffed burlap Micarta scales as well as an extra set of buffed OD canvas Micarta scales. The sheath is the standard Mashed Cat Kydex with Tek-Lok (not shown) attachment, but I am also including a Sagewood Gear Sheath Adapter in black leather with both the dangler and standard loop (not shown) attachments.

Price: $400 SOLD which includes US-50 Priority shipping and PayPal fees. I am not interested in trades or international sales at this time. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Matthew

Last edited:
I just paid for my pre-order otherwise I'd be jumping all over this. I even got the same buffed burlap scales but was considering buffed OD green micarta as a 2nd choice. Goodluck with your sale!

Back