Case red bone pictures?

45783175551_17aeacab0d_b.jpg

30831908327_421919eefb_b.jpg

It looks like both of these knives could tell some stories. Excellent:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1940-64 6269 half congress (thanks for the GAW, Bill):
View attachment 1275271

Here's a 1975 canoe that I think is red bone, but I could be wrong:
View attachment 1275275

- GT
That canoe is definitely red bone! Thats the very knife that prompted me to seek out a redbone canoe with the Indian in a canoe etch for myself,unless of course you have multiple redbone canoes;)
Guess you can say your a social media "influencer" now:D
:cool::thumbsup:

Case redbone threads usually get into what’s “ redbone”. There’s a school of thought that true redbone is from the 1940-1964 era. Everything after is pretty bone or just bone . The other school is - if Im selling, it’s redbone . If your selling , is just bone . I’m in the 40-64 camp
Although I’ve seen some from 1965-1969 era that sure look red .

Last edited:
That canoe is definitely red bone! Thats the very knife that prompted me to seek out a redbone canoe with the Indian in a canoe etch for myself,unless of course you have multiple redbone canoes;)
Guess you can say your a social media "influencer" now:D
:cool::thumbsup:
Heaven help us!! :eek::rolleyes:
Thanks, David; that's the only canoe like that I have, and I'm glad it inspired you to track one down. :):thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Case redbone threads usually get into what’s “ redbone”. There’s a school of thought that true redbone is from the 1940-1964 era. Everything after is pretty bone or just bone . The other school is - if Im selling, it’s redbone . If your selling , is just bone . I’m in the 40-64 camp
Although I’ve seen some from 1965-1969 era that sure look red .
Most of mine are from the 70's, I think they did a fine job in that era as well. True that nothing is going to beat the old stuff imho.

Back