Case Tested XX 1920 to 1940 era

Nice T.E. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Both of these were gifts from different BF members. The Case/TB single blade Sowbelly wrapped in Winterbottom Bone scales was won from TTLARbb in a GAW a bunch of years ago and the 1/4” aluminum plate with the Case logo milled into it came from a member I know who asked to remain anonymous.

iQlmro9.jpg

He made this one too.

A0QPwvx.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I've been wondering why I can't find any in minty condition, Charlie is hoarding them ;)
Very nice Charlie !

Charlie doesn't have a spreadsheet to keep track of his gorgeous, old knives . . .
he has a spreadsheet to keep track of the storaqe facilities where he keeps them all! ;) :p

Post your Tested knives please, fixed blades and folders, 1920 to 1940 only.
Here's my humble little collection of 4 users. Hopefully I can add a few more as the budget allows.

fUIXFzF.jpg

aLDSiTr.jpg

QU9PwWa.jpg

YvVA0pM.jpg

EeajdYN.jpg

zE7wtVJ.jpg

gsO3Sfe.jpg

oqFTTw7.jpg

If 'humble' means sensational then you've got it! Very nice collection and a wonderful thread starter :cool:

I have no CASE knives near this age but I remain deeply impressed by this thread :thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

If 'humble' means sensational then you've got it! Very nice collection and a wonderful thread starter :cool:

I have no CASE knives near this age but I remain deeply impressed by this thread :thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

The barehead jack is the nicest of my little group, it didn't see a lot of use. Thanks for your comments Will:thumbsup:

Back