1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Case XX Large Coke Bottle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by MTHall720, Aug 6, 2019.

1. MTHall720

MTHall720 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Case XX Large Coke Bottle National Knife Collector's Association 1st of the Museum Series Knife Model 1050SS.Tang stamp says DBC61050. Closed 5 inches. OAL 9.5 inches.

I bought this new, carried it a few times, and have the box but not papers. Never used or sharpened. I love everything about this knife except the pull. I need a fairly light pull to medium but this knife is well made and has a stiff pull (I know this is subjective) which I would call an 8. It snaps shut like a steel trap. Very attractive piece but I am now selling to free up some funds.

$125.00 shipped in the USA only Will consider reasonable (IMHO) offers.

Price Drop. 99.00

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  2. MTHall720

Sep 21, 2010
    Queen Large Barlow. This is the Bicentennial 1776-1976 commemorative issue. It comes with a wooden plaque, that Queen wrapped with some very light clear wrap. The wrap has come loose, yet is still clinging to the plaque, but I didn’t attempt to tape it. There are stars on the blade. I can’t tell for sure but the brass (?) bolsters have some tarnish, or scuffs. I bought this from someone else but have never used it or taken the wrap off of it. Closed length is about 5 inches and blade 4 inches, OAL is 9 inches. On the back of the plaque there is a paper with the serial number, which is 003267. I am selling to fund another purchase.

$69.00 shipped in the USA only. Will consider all reasonable offers

PRICE DROP $55.00

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  3. MTHall720

Sep 21, 2010
    Don't be afraid to make me an offer.