• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CAUTION! Scammer! Bodydrop247

Hello everyone. Bad story is repeating again. In April 24 2018 the man by nickname Bodydrop247 contacted with me about trade my MT DOC for him Spyderco Nirvana in my trading thread.
We began correspondence through e-mail. The trade was dealt. I sent my MT DOC and waiting for Spyderco. The package from me already arrived but I didn't anything before now.
Info about scammer:
Austin Charles
1712 43rd street west
Bradenton, Florida 34209
United States

freshprince2093@yahoo.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClny85hk7qTQY1PA4a_eobA
Thaks to all, be careful.

Dang, he seems to be quite the professional thief . Feel for you bro . Trades are a pretty risky proposition . Very important to vet the other party .

He was also banned on the ESEE forum, signed up using the Bodydrop24 username and festus gmail address. Right out of the gate started posted for sale/trade threads. The AK Files thread came up and he was shown the door. I will watch for the other usernames to appear.

He's sick bas...rd, I got a message on my e-mail from him, he's threatens me ))) Such people must be isolated!!!

Update on the situation...the case has been dropped given that he finally died of an overdose on September 21

Well we know what the knife scams were all about then. Sad it had to end like that though. An ass whopping, some jail time, and a trip to rehab would have been a solid outcome.

Back