CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Been awhile guys. I've been really busy the last couple years and haven't had a lot of time to be active on the forums. I'm back now though and have a website up. Link is in my signature. Here's some shots of things I've been up to lately, lots of titanium.

Glad to see you back. These look great and I may need to send you some business.

Where does one find the mini deep carry type clips that arn't from Etsy? The one from my 535-3 will push down (against the scales) but lifting it up at all is about impossible. I took it off and just bent it to get a bigger gap, but it's still a pain and if I open it more it might fall off most of my shorts.

Where does one find the mini deep carry type clips that arn't from Etsy? The one from my 535-3 will push down (against the scales) but lifting it up at all is about impossible. I took it off and just bent it to get a bigger gap, but it's still a pain and if I open it more it might fall off most of my shorts.

I order mine directly from Benchmade.

5eikzt3.jpeg

With AWT scales. They do a really nice job on the color anodized.

I have used MXG clips on my Benchmades and Emersons. They both use standard patterns so most fit. Check them out.

551 M4 Griptilian from around 2014-2016.
Scales by Igorded, OD Green and Orange G-10, contoured with milled wave pattern. MXG Gear titanium deep carry clip for Benchmade knives.
Cerakote by @cerakoterefinishingart(Cerakoting Brandon) The Axis Lock, liners, fasteners, barrel spacers, and clip were all Cerakoted black, to match the blade.

I kinda put this one away, and forgot about it, around 4 years ago.
Pulled it out of the back of the knife drawer, recently, and decided to make it the way I wanted it to be.
Before pics are at the bottom.
20220930_182724-01.jpeg
20220930_181804-01.jpeg
20220930_183256-01.jpeg
20220930_181918-01.jpeg

And here it was, before Cerakote, 4 years ago.
20181125_155548-01.jpeg

Back