• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cell phones for trade

1. Motorola V-810. Includes charger for home and vehicle, and a Maxpedition small cellphone holder. No manual.

2. Motorola T-731. Includes house charger, and a CLC nylon case. May have box and original holster for it.

3. Motorola Star-Tac ST 7868W. Includes original holster, and a CLC nylon holster, and house charger.

4. Kyocera Phantom KX414. Includes leather holster, and house charger.

5. Audiovox CDM-4500. Includes house drop in style charger. Also has leather case.

All phones power up, and work on the network. These are CDMA phones for use on the U.S. Cellular network. They are all digital /analog, so they work in fringe areas. These will also work on the Verizon network so I'm told. All ESN's are clear with no issues.

I'm looking for Benchmade, Emerson,& Microtech knives, Surefire lights, and what I really need is a Kodak Printer Dock Plus for a Kodak DX-6490 camera.

Will trade all of these for the right deal, or portion them out as required.

U.S. trades only, please.

Email or PM me with any offers.

Thanks!

Attachments

• phones.jpg
    phones.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 24
Back