• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Century M70 or Mossberg 590 for Busse

Unbreakable

Banned
Got two weapons here... Would like to trade one of them for a Nice Busse Knife in either the 6" area or 9"+.

1. A Mossberg 590 tricked out. It's got an OD green moly coat with meprolight front bead, hougue AR grip, solid metal stock adapter (No junk), with Bushmaster 6 position tele-stock also with OD moly coat. It has had about 10 rounds through it since coating and about 15 rounds through it before that. Finish is in about 98%. There is one small blemish on the top of the barrel about the diameter of a pencil lead or smaller.

2. A century Yugoslavian import M70. You've seen these and they are by far a better AK than the WASR-10s. The picture is one from Impact Guns but mine looks exactly like it... It's had about 50 rounds through it... Came with parkerized finish... also in about 98%.

120438978.jpg

century_yugo_ak.jpg

Let me know what you have. You can contact me at cdgilbert@alltel.net

I live in the great state of Georgia... Northeast side near South Carolina...

Back