• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ceptor781 - A true Gentleman

Just thought that I would post something about this Gentleman if I may...?

I recently had the absolute pleasure of purchasing an item from Jeremy.
The first thing that made a huge impression on me, was his willingness to post to South Africa. Sadly, I have had to "miss out" on many fine knives due to the apparent unwillingness to post anything outside the USA. I do understand the reasoning for this and appreciate the lengths a Seller must go to in order to send a knife out the Country, so I am not criticizing. However, Jeremy was willing to go that extra mile as it were and I appreciate this enormously.
Originally I was quoted a specific value for postage and I obviously made payment with this value included in the purchase price. I was stunned, when a day later, Jeremy refunded a portion of the postage amount. Upon querying this, he explained that the PO charged less than their original quote. Now, this speaks volumes of his integrity and honesty, as he could have very easily left things as they were and I would have been none the wiser.

Yet again Jeremy, a heartfelt thank you for everything! You are truly an honourable Man and a true Gentleman.

Take care,

Marten.

(Incidentally, the knife also arrived in record time and was in absolute perfect condition, just as described. But then, what else would you expect from Jeremy...?)

Back