• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chaves 229 Blackout, Pena Lanny's Clip, Liong Mah Lanny, Drop x FFKW Dao, Spyderco Manix 2 20CV

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated.

You must be an active member with feedback, and have a U.S. based address, I will not ship to a shipping center.

Image Album (images are in the same order as listed here): https://imgur.com/a/BYNLNjZ

1) Chaves Redencion 229 Blackout Tanto, $370 Shipped, LNIB, bought 2, kept this one in it's box since day 1.
2) Pena X Series Lanny Clip, $235 Shipped, comes with box, has some snail trails from being carried a few times, but they are faint
3) Liong Mah Lanny in S35VN w/ Carbon Fiber, $250 Shipped, comes with nothing other than the knife, knife was carried a bit and sharpened by previous owner, edge isn't the prettiest when it gets to the choil of the blade, but it is sharp
4) Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Dao, $100 Shipped, LNIB, switched out the bronze clip for a blue clip from the bronze model. Still has the bronze backspacer though.
5) Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Exclusive 20CV w/ Red G10, $170 Shipped, LNIB

Last edited:
Back