Cheap Infi on the loose

The ones I ordered came in today at work...so sorry no pics yet. They look like everyone elses but feel just fantastic. This'll be a great field dressing knife next hunting season.:D

The ones I ordered came in today at work...so sorry no pics yet. They look like everyone elses but feel just fantastic. This'll be a great field dressing knife next hunting season.:D

so, are they logoed? like the pics? or like the description with just 'infi' on the blade?

Got mine today.:thumbup:

Hunting047.jpg

Helle

I ordered two. I got my shipping confirmation on New Year's Eve. Happy New Year indeed.

Mine arrived today as well... great knife! :thumbup:

Now that I have it... I wish I ordered two. :(

Street Scapper 4 arrived today and they are really nice,alot better than i could of ever imagined i like them better than the wardens by far rite size scales for these hoofs great feel and OMG ITS SAYS INFI ON IT TOO thanks Jennifer i love them going back to the store to stock up this knife is the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

so, are they logoed? like the pics? or like the description with just 'infi' on the blade?

They're logoed and say "INFI" just like the pics. Anybody have any idea as to what sheath they'll fit in. I gotta start carrying this one around.:D

It could probably be shoved into a Bandicoot sheath, but the Scrapper has about 1/3 inch longer blade, a little wider, and with more belly.

I have mine in my HR sheath right now, fits good though it will need it's own pants.

Helle

Back