• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cheburkov CF Strizh, Available LAST PRICE DROP!

For sale. No trades please.

PayPal only. Fees included in price.

US shipping only.

USPS Priority mail included in price.

Cheburkov small carbon fiber Strizh with bronze hardware, M390 blade. Blade length is 3.27”, OAL is 7.48”. Comes in factory box with coa card.
I have carried this knife 2 or 3 times. Very light use. $315 includes PP fees and USPS priority shipping. SOLD

gCKCsXv.jpg

MfLeCVt.jpg

LEz30NA.jpg

Pro-Tech Malibu flipper. Black aluminum scales, plunge lock, CPM 20cv blade. Comes in factory box. I have carried this knife a 3 or 4 times, remains in excellent condition, couple of tiny nicks on scales. $210 includes PP fees and USPS priority shipping. SOLD

5zj4LMi.jpg

NbfkJ4i.jpg

VNYxQhs.jpg

Zero Tolerance 0850. CPM 20cv blade. I've had this knife a couple years and have carried it several times. Has scratches on pocket clip and a rub or two on the blade. Remains in great shape. Super smooth knife. No box. Comes with brand new never used see through pivot tool. $165 includes PP fees and USPS priority shipping. SOLD

LJ4ykYl.jpg

JUBbds0.jpg

OWlY57U.jpg

Benchmade Mini Crooked River. S30v blade. this was a BM custom shop knife with g-10 scales with orange back spacer, thumbstuds and pivot collars. I bought a carbon fiber scale kit and back spacer from Flytanium and stainless thumbstuds. I replaced the studs, backspacer and pivot collars but left the g-10 scales. Carbon fiber scales come with. This knife has been carried with minimal use. No box. $175 includes PP fees and USPS priority shipping. SOLD

aanM1vz.jpg

hH9LfvI.jpg

LcjHjIr.jpg

Last edited:
Nice knife too. I gave $170 for it and had a hunski more in the studs and cf scale kit.

Back