• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chef Knives in Walnut Burl

Here are two Chef Knives with highly figured walnut burl handles. The steel is 3/32 A2 flat ground to a fine edge all the way to the spine. A2 has about 6% chrome with really helps protect the blade, it will patenia real nicely over time but I have never had one rust. Wipe clean and dry a little with a cloth and it will look new for years. The grind gives you a very narrow profile for all cutting and slicing. The highly figured walnut handle is finished in teak oil.

The small chef knife is 10 1/2 overall in length with a 5" handle. The oval handle fits well in the hand and there is plenty of knuckle clearance for cutting and chopping. This knife is best for preparation where you are cutting and cleaning vegatables and meat. The narrow steel makes a very light knife and is a joy to use.

The large chef knife is a monster at 12" overall The handle is a generous 5" and is also oval. This is a great knife for cutting ham. chicken, roasts and other larger meats. Works really well on the cutting board with vegatables but is just not a nimble as the small knife.

As always they come hair shaving sharp.

I have two each of small and large that can ship this weekend in time for Christmas.

Small chef knife $135.00 add $5.65 priority mail in US
Large chef knive $145.00 add $5.65 priority mail in USsold

If you want both $270.00 I pay shipping in USA. The knives are really similar but there are slight differences when held next to each other, but do make a really nice set.

kitchen-set1002.jpg

kitchen-set1003.jpg

kitchen-set1005.jpg

kitchen-set1007.jpg

kitchen-set1008.jpg

kitchen-set1010.jpg

Last edited:
Back