Chicago Area?

770, and 170 - check.

ZT0808 - I don't have one!! Go figure. Brad???

Spicy apple juice - possibly, have to go to transport-mode though..

best

mqqn

Sounds good, John -

If anyone has an Izula necker sheath I would appreciate being able to check it out for a few minutes.

Looking forward to the get-away....

best

mqqn

Somehow I've forgotten how to use a calendar.

I was excited and couldn't wait until this Saturday. It dawned on me about an hour ago in traffic that it's next Saturday. :confused::p

I'm still coming on the 5th. Just don't be surprised if I have another mental brown out between now and then and show up on Tuesday night as well.

I don't have a 686, but I think some of the other guys do - may as well bring it for the trade / sale table...

best

mqqn

Cleaning out the attic to make room for the step kids and their new baby!

Going to be a lot of books and magazines to give away at the gathering!

The JK Gathering at the Jk Industrial Complex in Mokena, IL is Saturday August 5th!
Stop by for the freebies!
Stay for the Ethel Merman /Wet T Impersonation Contest
Party starts about 8:30am Ends when last man is standing! (some of us old guys need to take naps).
I'm coming for the naps.

Trad stuff and now naps? This just keeps getting better.

I'm bringing my hammock. :p

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in buying any factory knives, bring small bills, they will be selling cheap. I also have several of my handmade knives available, at big discounts. Several flashlights and a brand new DeSantis gun belt will also be available. Need to pay for the new water heater and Stella's vet bills!

Any chance that people that could not attend get a shot at buying some of your knives??

I am sure Ethel filled out a t-shirt very well, especially in her day....
ethel-merman-sized.jpg

Looking forward to commiserating with you all.

best

mqqn

If only it weren't for the roughly 1800 of the 2100 miles to get there...kind of like the classes, one of these days the timing will be right. I'd be all over nap time, too!

I am sure Ethel filled out a t-shirt very well, especially in her day....
ethel-merman-sized.jpg

Looking forward to commiserating with you all.

best

mqqn
If that were a deer I believe the correct terminology would be "nice rack!"

Back