• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chief

I have never known anybody who has been disappointed with Chief.
http://www.members.home.com/jferguson4/cutlery.htm

He has even negotiated a three party deal for me where I sent him the payment, he sent the knife to the third party and the third party sent his knife to me.

Because the third party knew Chief; he did not wait to receive his knife before he shipped my knife to me.

Thanks again John

------------------
RICK - Left Handers Unite

[This message has been edited by RGRAY (edited 11-29-2000).]

Rick . . . I had a similar experience when I bought a Microtech knife from a gentleman in Hawaii. I was somewhat reluctant to sent a significant (to me) amount of money to Hawaii when I had no knowledge of the other party. I asked him for a reference; he said check with the Chief; I did and went ahead with the deal. The Chief didn't broker this deal but his recommendation set me at ease and I was able to complete the transaction without worrying about it.
wink.gif

Thanks, Chief!

------------------
ralph

Chief is the best. I've bought 6 MTs from him in the last 4 months if that say anything. Don't hesitate to deal with John.

Kevin

Ralph, I wouldn't hesitate dealing with anyone Chief vouched for.
smile.gif

------------------
RICK - Left Handers Unite

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Take care,
John

Back