• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CHILDRESS*A Pair of Small knives**

duckchildress

AGENT ORANGE SURVIVOR
DSCN7176.JPG DSCN7187.JPG DSCN7183.JPG DSCN7177.JPG DSCN7178.JPG DSCN7184.JPG DSCN7180.JPG DSCN7182.JPG DSCN7185.JPG
Pair of small knives(Both Knives)440-C stainless steel, full tang, black hand sewn fitted leather sheath with spring steel belt clip(left hand carry or inside the pocket right hand carry)....
Top Knife: **SOLD**.137 thick,2 1/2 in hand rubbed hollow ground blade, 5 1/2 in long, stabilized birch burl handles with hand made green fiber-optic/metal pins, yellow-black liners, green multi-colored paracord lanyard with metal beads..............
Bottom Knife: . 144 thick,2 15/16 in. hand rubbed hollow ground blade, 6 in. long, black linen micarta handles with red fiber-optic/mosaic pins, red-black-yellow liners, red multi colored paracord lanyard with metal beads......
Price top knife SOLD bottom knife $ 80.00 shipped...
Use PayPal Inquires can email me at duckchildress@gmail.com
Thanks.....
Wayne

Last edited:
Wayne,

I like your work. I will take the top knife with the birch handles. Paypal for $75.00 incoming.

Thanks,
Rob Childress

Back