Chiruwa Ang Khola 1/2 inch thick

To post photos to the forum, you will need to first put the photos online somewhere on an image hosting site ( Photobucket is one example).

Then you can get a URL address for the photo and enter it into your forum post, which I do by using the "Insert Image" icon in the forum reply window (this icon looks like a picture of a tree).

Posting photos here will work only if the URL address ends in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif.

Foto0121_zpsdf0971e2.jpg

As i said... very beautiful... just not within the specs... but beautiful as Hell!!!!

And... Thanks for the help Steve Tall !

that is a great looking knife.love the hollows/fullers whatever in the blade, not to bring it back up, but at 10 mm that's about 3/8 thick around bout maybe little more,bett that would be a heck of a chopper.. just my opinion. nice..

Your CAK had arrived here today and will ship Monday.
Thank you for your patience

Yup!
I had some major problems with other blades in operations... they broke when i need it most.

Glad you are still alive to tell the stories.

Apparently your new monster is on the way... Please post few pics from different angles when you get it! Looking forward to see what you got.

Rodericus - the kukri you've specified will definitely handle any job you throw at it. When you get it, I'm fairly certain you'll love it.

I have a CAK here that is 18"+ long, 35oz., and 1/2"+ at the spine. I've beat the crap out of it, and you can't tell how hard it's been treated. It slays cactus, 2" tree limbs, stumps, crates - pretty much anything on our property - like the fist of an angry god.

Here's mine next to a couple smaller ones:
HimalayanImportsKukris012.jpg

~Chris

amazing knife, i remember when you ordered this rod, can't wait until you get the one you were after, even with mistakes HI still the best knife company alive.

amazing knife, i remember when you ordered this rod, can't wait until you get the one you were after, even with mistakes HI still the best knife company alive.

I don't know any places on earth where we can buy a blade of such quality, signed by the maker himself and for the ridiculously low amount of money HI is asking for them.

Anyone got any idea how many knives they produce per year?

Congrats on the new Khukris. The one in the picture and the one that Aunt Yangdu is sending. :)

My First Khukri was a 15" Ang Khola, it has a 1/2" thick spine. It weights about as much as my 18" WWII :eek: It's great for splitting and limbing!

Again, congrats!

Got our fingers crossed bro! That will be the World Cup Peacemaker there:thumbup: Do they have an Olympic event yet for the most doors breached in one hour?

I hope the OP will come back with pictures as this is on my want to see list :)

Welcome to the forums, ICU!

Once you get the first one, just know there will be many more. It is pretty hard to not get hooked on these things!

Back