Choil Haters Take Note!!!

View attachment 750561

Much respect too Bossman!...Love my choil-less Tank Buster that landed today!...It's only taken me a few years to score one.LOL...What a blade...Now just need to find a low milage reliable time machine to transport me back to 2009 so I can buy more of these to satisfy my ever growing choil-less appetite.... :D

View attachment 750562

Suhweeeet Tank Buster!!!

Great score my friend!

Congrats!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

Near perfection right here:

BossStreet3Finger002.JPG

Please don't give up on choilless bossman. Particularly on small blades.

Alternatively, open the custom shop back up and I'll order 5 of these CABS in 3/16". From then on, I'd pretty well have no stake in the choil/choilless discussions. :)

Last edited:
I'd prefer it without a choil. With a choil, I'd prefer that it starts right at the handle, rather than having an addition 0.25" width of ricasso. I just prefer designs that don't waste any space.

Now that's class, please show me any knifemaker that would not only listen to people's opinions like that, but then alter a new model to accommodate!
Class act Boss, cheers!

Now that's class, please show me any knifemaker that would not only listen to people's opinions like that, but then alter a new model to accommodate!
Class act Boss, cheers!

:thumbsup:

Sweet offer. But all I read was, "slightly longer model"
And that made me think of a
HOGB8LE......bring it Boss!

Hey Bossman... Not even just one upcoming release as choil-less?....Really....not even one? :(
Please don't give up on choil-less and "us" out there that really appreciate and value this on a small to medium blade...:thumbsup: :)

*Sigh* :rolleyes:

Put a little bump on it in the right spot and it'll open beers, Bossman...just sayin'! ;) :D

I respect your opinion and think we should discuss this over a bottle of scotch and several cigars!

We can get hammered and then whittle on barstool legs!!! :thumbsup: . . . And we'll do it all in the name of scientific research!!! :confused::eek::thumbsup::eek::cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

As a twice degreed scientist, I'm in! When and where? I'll bring the cigars.

Let's invite Cliff to record the data.

Back