• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Chris Martin AKA Phantom Steelworks!

Read this entire thread. I’m considering buying a Chris Martin knife from a private seller. After reading what he’s done to Loops and Undefeatable and the rest I can’t in good faith make the buy. I’m a pulp western artist and most of what I do is paint large commissions for clients. I don't take more orders Than I can fill although the money would be great. Loops, you’re completely correct in schooling his kid about what a real “Man” does. A real man lives up to his promises and obligations. A real man does what he says he’ll do. What a waste of talent. I’m outraged having read this. Gorgeous knives made by the hands of a spineless liar and thief is not a knife I want in my collection. Knives are more than pointy metal toys. They speak about each of us. Loops you sound like a stand up guy and I hope you find your love of custom knives one day. Lots of great knife makers out there doing it right.
Semper Fi Gents

Back