Chris Reeve Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKWILD

Christi crux est mea lux
62A76999-395D-424F-BA2B-B7DA6FB97EB4.jpg99F7A325-15C6-46D0-8DE8-D86E43DEEC22.jpg8B1B47D2-38DF-4B6B-BD1B-E735C526B54C.jpgB442906A-8188-4021-8FED-C761E8D2334F.jpgE2F2C47B-922B-4D4C-B2AD-295B8E5DE6F5.jpgHey all my CRK buddies. As most of you know I have had some major life changes in the last few months. New home, new job and My beautiful baby girl was born last week. I had some major expenses and I had to sell my entire collection. God is Great and I have a CRK in the mail to commemorate my Baby girl. If any of you can guess which CRK it is I will reward you with a brand new bottle of CRK grease. Sorry its not more but I am still low on funds. Have fun guessing. Of course it won't be easy. :) Also there will be only one winner and if nobody gets it right I will choose winner. I will post pics when it gets here. Q

UPDATE Recieved the Lisa Pick yesterday. Talk about amazing I can not believe the perfect lines and the knife looks so much better in person than in the pictures. I have owned lisa picks before but I believe this is perfectly done. THank you everyone that entered this contest. Also a special shout out to the Winner Henwha thank you so much for the special gift for my baby girl. Thats truly appreciated.

Last edited:
First off congratulations on your new baby! It's an unmeasurable joy!

I'll take a shot in the dark. Calvary graphic Sebenza?

Thanks for the chance. Great idea!

I knew the Calvary would come up close to the top but none were for sale and I did not want to wait six months. Good guesses. I will also give hints if no one can guess before knife gets here.

Well, I don't know if this is cheating or just being smart, but I looked in your previous for sale threads and saw you sold a large "In God We Trust." So I'll say you're buying another one of those. :)

btw, that's my EDC for 7 years now, still one of my favorite sebbies.

Great guesses. It is a blade I can usually care with me. Sheeple friendly. Even at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back