Chris Reeve Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there are some very very close guesses. I will give it until the knife gets here to pick closest guess or until someone picks the exact knife. Keep them coming.

Ti lock or Small Sebenza 21 Unique Silver Contrast Graphic with S35VN blade
either those or you have to be getting a small raindrop damascus seb if its made in 2012

Can't reist guessing any longer:
Small Sebenza with Snakewood inlays.
Congrats on the birth of your daughter.

Henwha you got it. When I knew my beautiful baby girl was coming in May I knew that would be the perfect knife to get so may 1st I was sitting by my computer just waiting for Lisa to load the new knife for the month. Then when I saw it I knew it was the one. Also my wife called into jesse for an engraving that she decided the day my baby girl was born. So now the wait is on. Not only to see the amazing knife but to find out what the engraving is. Thank you everyone for being apart of this joyous occasion. Henwha congrats and it may take a little longer but I will get it to you in Canada. Address? Also I will post pics when it gets here. ;)

Last edited:
Ti lock or Small Sebenza 21 Unique Silver Contrast Graphic with S35VN blade
either those or you have to be getting a small raindrop damascus seb if its made in 2012

Henwha you got it. When I knew my beautiful baby girl was coming in May I knew that would be the perfect knife to get so may 1st I was sitting by my computer just waiting for Lisa to load the new knife for the month. Then when I saw it I knew it was the one. Also my wife called into jesse for an engraving that she decided the day my baby girl was born. So now the wait is on. Not only to see the amazing knife but to find out what the engraving is. Thank you everyone for being apart of this joyous occasion. Henwha congrats and it may take a little longer but I will get it to you in Canada. Address? Also I will post pics when it gets here. ;)

damn i thought i had it first (lisas pick is called the unique silver contrast graphic) congrats anyways

Great picks and of course some were close. But henwha picked the exact knife. Sure was fun. I will have to do more of these giveaways. Q

Knife has arrived and its amazing. Thank you everyone and a Special thanks to the #1 maker Chris Reeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back