Christian kukri Guy steals HI photos?

Besides that site is funny, who cares? That nonsense of "ask Jesus to cleanse your home, with the power of 100 angles" isn't Christian, I don't know what the hell it is, a comercial maybe? But it's certainly not any normal denomination of Christianity. Evangelical MAYBE. But I don't think you can ask Jesus for a favor by cutting off the choil on a knife, l;ike he was some magic genie.

Maybe this fellow is way overzealous, and a more than a bit misguided.

Given the history of outrages committed in the name of Christ, I can also understand Wolf's reaction.

As a Christian myself, I have a great responsibility NOT to take Christ's name in vain, by my actions.

We are Christians, little Christs, when our faith is in him, and that faith shows itself in genuine imitation OF Him.

You all have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly from me.

maybe this guy is going through a phase. This may just be an embarrassing snapshot from his life. We can hope.

Doesn't excuse anything he is doing, but...

:eek:

Tom

Hey Guys, I should have known better, religion is a dangerous subject, but if your a cantinista you know to accept others here.

The lying bigot thiefs site I linked to is a fundementalist & does even follow his profesed beliefs. You find them in most religions.

Any anger you feel should be in response to that biggot. email him or something. Dont bash your own foromites. He would use that as proof of the unhealthiness of Hi kukri.

Spiral

Yup...agree with Spiral. I don't for a second believe that he would change his ways...he's entirely too convinced that he has a personal connection with his version of God.

I only moved it here as opposed to closing it because I believe that his site *can* serve as an example...it shows what we have *here*.

Tolerance...Respect...Faith...of and toward all flavors.

All mine have eyes, they find the sweet spot everytime.

My Sarge Samsher has its eyes open in this pic, see if you can find them,

Image002%20%282%29.JPG

What a great pic. I can imagine that khukuri saying to the cat..."are you my mommy?"

I am continually amazed at the arrogance and ignorance of some individuals, like this khukri-"Christian" guy.

I am continually amazed at the kindness and humility (Christlike qualities?) shown by the majority of the members of this forum.

--Mike L.

Sigh, GOOD people are good people regardless of their religion, not because of it.

Show me a religon, a culture, a philosophy, a ideology, and I'll show you at least one idiot who follows or is a part of it.

and please... remember that the most sensible people are least apt to advertise.

And here I thought that the khukuri ended up on the floor because I was clumsy. Now I have to consider if it's demon-possessed (according to this "Christian" dude). :rolleyes:

It has it all...lies, deceit, theft, plagiarism, intolerance, bigotry, the list goes on.

Yeah...a shining example of a Christian.

i really can't tell if you're refuting his claim to being a christian or expressing your distaste for them.

From that link:

It sounds like a good opportunity to invite a few wiccans to the HI Cantina; and, so HI's market broadens.:D

n2s

We already have Wiccans present here. And have had for some time, as I'M Wiccan, and have been a member here for a few years. I have an HI Seax that makes a great athame. (Athame: Ritual knife, traditionally black or black-handled. Used in the directing of energy, commanding of spirits, and, most aptly, making symbolic divisions, the most common of which is the casting of a circle, a cutting out of sacred inner-space in which to work.)

Bill

Not distaste for *them* Magnum...just *him*.

well, the guy copied "HI materials", some of which were written by others anyway yes? he DID i think, in most cases attribute his source.

if that's not good enough, under the law now, all the owner has to do is write a simple letter under DMCA and tell them to knock it off, give them a time limit, and otherwise, sick the [international] law on them.

or just laugh at them.

demons. riiiiiight.

rah rah rah rah - he's a fun god

bladite

We already have Wiccans present here. And have had for some time, as I'M Wiccan, and have been a member here for a few years. I have an HI Seax that makes a great athame. (Athame: Ritual knife, traditionally black or black-handled. Used in the directing of energy, commanding of spirits, and, most aptly, making symbolic divisions, the most common of which is the casting of a circle, a cutting out of sacred inner-space in which to work.)

Bill

It is good to have you; this is an all inclusive club.

n2s

He thinks HI's are not for him, and I'm glad. A superstitious hypocrite like that doesn't deserve good tools.

Grinding out the cho. Unnnnn-believable (shakes head). If knives have spirits as he believes, that mysogonistic surgery is going to bring him some baaaad karma.

Mike

I wonder if it's the demons that force me to buy all the lovely HI products? Hmmm . . . that's the excuse I can use with my wife. :D

It was never my intention to set off a flame war here with my remark. If any of you took offense to it, I'm sorry, but I have a habit of saying exactly what I think without editing myself. I didnt aim it at anyone here.

I've been exposed to too much christian fundamentalist weirdness like the guy who wrote that site and been on the receiving end of sentiments like his ... and every time I'm exposed to it, it raises my hackles.

I like this forum. It's friendly here.

Plus we get to buy and use and talk about "evil heathen khukuris".:thumbup:

Back